Five Signs Nonsurgical Skin Tightening With TempSure Is For You
For most of us, loose skin, fine lines, and wrinkles are among the first signs of aging to appear. While surgical facelift or body lifting procedures are certainly capable of correcting sagging or drooping skin, many men and women aren’t quite ready, willing, or able to undergo surgery. When it comes to more mild or moderate skin laxity, nonsurgical skin tightening may be the solution you’ve been searching for to rejuvenate your look without going under the knife. Board-certified physician Dr. Abraham Ishaaya and the award-winning team at Optima Medical Spa are proud to offer completely nonsurgical skin tightening in Los Angeles, CA using the state-of-the-art TempSure™ system. Discover the benefits of TempSure skin tightening here, and learn if it may be right for you.
What is TempSure skin tightening?
Nonsurgical skin tightening with TempSure involves the use of radiofrequency energy to lift, firm, and tighten a patient’s skin on the face and body. By delivering a precise level of radiofrequency heat, the TempSure device stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin, two critical components for firm, healthy, youthful skin.
Am I a good candidate for TempSure?
With virtually endless anti-aging skin treatments available in Los Angeles, it can, understandably, be difficult to know which is most appropriate for you. Fortunately, TempSure can be performed on all skin types, though there are some additional things to consider when determining if you are a good candidate for RF skin tightening with TempSure. Five signs that may mean TempSure nonsurgical skin tightening is right for you include:
1. You have mild to moderate skin laxity: Patients with moderately loose skin on their face and/or body are more likely to benefit from nonsurgical skin tightening than men and women who have significantly sagging or drooping skin. For patients with more advanced signs of aging, a surgical lift procedure may be more appropriate.
2. You have fine lines and wrinkles: The advanced technology behind TempSure is powerful enough to stimulate collagen production, though it is gentle enough to be used on even the most delicate areas of the face. If you have Crow’s feet, fine lines, or wrinkles around your eyes and other parts of the face, TempSure may be a fitting option.
3. You have concerns about cellulite and stretch marks: Because of its ability to tighten loose skin and boost collagen production, TempSure is also used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and other imperfections. For more severe concerns about cellulite, Dr. Ishaaya can discuss nonsurgical cellulite reduction treatments with you as well.
4. You are interested in a convenient, pain-free treatment: Most TempSure skin tightening sessions can be performed in about 30 – 60 minutes, depending on the area(s) being treated. While you may experience a warm sensation, the majority of patients describe TempSure as being painless. If needed, Dr. Ishaaya can apply a topical numbing agent to help make your treatment even more comfortable. Additionally, TempSure requires no downtime, and patients are able to return to their daily activities almost immediately after treatment.
5. You are interested in improving the long-term health of your skin: Keep in mind, the results of TempSure can take up to 4 – 6 weeks to fully develop. As a new supply of collagen and elastin is built, the results should continue to improve over time. Most patients need a series of treatments spaced several weeks or months apart to achieve their desired outcome and often choose to have maintenance procedures once or twice a year to preserve and prolong their results. While the aging process will not stop, TempSure can help patients stay ahead of the early signs of aging and delay the need for more invasive treatments.
Additionally, patients considering TempSure skin tightening should be in good health, at a stable and healthy weight, and have a good amount of remaining skin elasticity. During your initial consultation, Dr. Ishaaya and the knowledgeable TempSure team will thoroughly evaluate your skin, discuss your concerns and goals, and help determine if radiofrequency skin tightening is the best approach for you.
Get younger, firmer, healthier skin with TempSure nonsurgical skin tightening in Los Angeles, CA
Stay ahead of the aging process by boosting your body’s natural production of collagen and elastin, and treating mild skin laxity before it becomes severe enough to require cosmetic surgery. If you are ready to address your loose skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other concerns without the need for incisions or recovery time, we invite you to call the welcoming team at Optima Medical Spa to schedule your private consultation with board-certified physician Dr. Abraham Ishaaya today. We look forward to helping you achieve beautiful, younger-looking skin you can feel comfortable and confident about with nonsurgical skin tightening in Los Angeles, CA.